Post by Bridget - Admin on May 4, 2015 1:37:39 GMT
Hi there. Here are a few simple rules to ensure the forum runs smoothly
1) Everyone is welcome to view the forum. Only members may start or reply to threads
2) Please be sensible about using any personal imformation. If you wish to discuss something with an individual member please use the private message facility
3) Please treat each other with courtesy. Trolling is not acceptable. T'idnt proper, t'idnt fitty etc.
4) Please exercise caution when posting items to which you do not own the copyright. If you would like to reference an article, it is better to include a short quote and a link to the item.
5) You are very welcome to use the site to publish your own artwork or creative writing
6) You must be aged at least 13 to join the forum. Please do not post material of an explicit or adult nature which would be unsuitable for younger members. Apart from pictures of Aidan with his shirt off; for that, we will make an exception.
7) All idea for new sections, links to other series etc are gratefully received
Demelza Poldark:"Well, they say we get the politicians we deserve"